Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Nathan vs Haley





This hurts me!! ..

HALEY: Hey, talk to me, please.
NATHAN: I don’t know what to say to you, Haley. Part of me just wants to find the right words to hurt you. .The same way you hurt me.
HALEY: I am hurting, Nathan.

------------------------------------------

HALEY: Nathan- You know,… you know when you took those drugs before the game… where you collapsed?
HALEY: You made a mistake. But… I know you promised yourself that if you had a second chance, you would do things differently. I know that I hurt you. But I promised myself that if I could get you to listen, um… I would tell you that… there was never a day on that tour… when I didn’t think you were the best part of my life.

-----------------------------------------

NATHAN: Yeah, after I drove a thousand miles to see you and you didn’t even call me after I left(!)
HALEY: Nathan, you just walked away!
HALEY: I did call.
NATHAN: You called our answering machine, Haley(!)
HALEY: Because I knew that you were gonna hang up on me anyway so I had to leave a message!
NATHAN: Well, I didn’t even play it. I deleted you.

-----------------------------------------


HALEY: Nathan, there wasn’t a moment when I was away… that my heart wasn’t with you in Tree Hill.
NATHAN: That’s great(!) (Pause) But I’m still leaving tomorrow, and unlike you, I’m taking my heart with me.

-----------------------------------------

HALEY: …I’m sorry. I’m sorry(!)
NATHAN: Haley, I can’t do this(!)
NATHAN: I’m sorry, you need to go. Alright? Please.
HALEY: I understand… if you don’t love me anymore.
NATHAN: Always and forever.
NATHAN: That’s what sucks, Haley. I still do love you. I always will.
NATHAN: …I just can’t trust you.

-----------------------------------------

HALEY: Did I wanna go – yeah. I loved it. I loved every night of it… but I want you to know something, Nathan: There was never a night… where I loved it more than I loved you.

I guess I was trying to say something.

No comments: