Friday, July 18, 2008

Something from me

To whom he can't be named,

At the age of 26, I unintentionally put up this wall the way you did when you were my age and not all people end up seeing who I really am except for you.

People who know me say I'm friendly still but lately I noticed I become quiet with some crowds incredibly and I want me back. I used to talk alot. I goofed around. I smiled and I laughed. It's like something is stopping me and holding me back. I stayed calm instead and did not talk much at all and I would say I wasn't myself. I just can't get loose and be me!!

One of my friends said I'm just being tired and making myself introvert. Well, that's her comment. I guess I have to go figure.


*****
One thing I figured is I was trying too hard to live up to people's expectations and I felt this tense in the air. So it's like I have this pressure all around me and I guess I couldn't handle with that very well.

No comments: