Tuesday, September 2, 2008

That's my boy..Or was

NATHAN: (smiles) Stop it. (His eyes are closed and he isn’t even facing her.)

HALEY: (turns her head to him) What?

NATHAN: Whatever you were worrying about. Just stop.

HALEY: (impressed) How do you know I’m worried? You didn’t even open your eyes.

NATHAN: (smiles) You think I need to see you with my eyes to know what’s going on with you? What’s on your mind?

That's my boy. Or was. Or maybe he has never been mine at all.
But it was like that with me and him. I always remember what happen between us.

In a bus sitting next to each other.

Me : (slightly sigh)
Him : What's wrong?
Me: What do you mean? I didn't say anything.
Him : Well, that sigh tells alot. So tell me.

All the girls in the world can never say no to someone who is so listening, caring and understanding, right? So how could I?

No comments: