Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Keizo is leaving!

It was a big day for Keizo yesterday and it was for me too. It was the day he'd know the result about the job he applied and if he didn't get it, he'd leave Thailand for good! And he didn't!

I sure as hell will mizz his company A LOT! He's like one of my very best friends here in BKK. He is such a nice guy, very kind and caring. He surprised me with a birthday cake this year and grabbed me some really nice present. I wish he didn't have to leave! Not another g'bye for people that I care. Not my fav part when they have to be away!

มิตรภาพที่เกิดขึ้นระหว่างเรากับเคโซะ มันสวยงามมาก และเราไม่อยากที่จะต้องเอ่ยคำลา

ขอบคุณโชคชะตาที่ทำให้เราได้พบกัน ขอบคุณช่วงเวลาดีๆที่มีให้กัน

อยากให้คุณเคได้มาอยู่เมืองไทยอย่างที่เคยตั้งใจไว้ เราจะคิดถึงคุณเคเสมอนะ

ขอบคุณที่คอยดูแลตลอดเวลาที่อยู่เมืองไทย ขอบคุณสำหรับงานวันเกิดและของขวัญที่น่ารัก

ขอบคุณสำหรับทุกอย่าง Do mo ari ga to -- どうもありがとう

No comments: