Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Nakorn Nayok

"Seminar" wz Ro for a graduate like me is kinda like a cooking trip which is sooooooo....much fun.
I was just having too much in the kitchen no matter I go and Nong Nong there were nice and luvly. They were so well-prepared with the ingredients and recipe and the menu was such a variety. I have never been to a Ro seminar that prepares 30 fish for everybody and one that puts egg in the Lard Na just like the way they do in chinese kitchen.Fancy!

It feels like home everytime I go back to Rotaract. It did when I first joined and still does.
I walked into that uni club nine years ago and never walked out. People I know that there are still in my life and some have become my very best friends. It is kinda like "Rotaract for Life!"

We did river rafting on Sunday. Didn't know that I'd enjoy rafting this month. It is just different every time I did it. The first one was with Kobkab, P'Palm and Nut at Ung Pang. It was a long ride like 2-3 hrs, very pleasant though enjoying the nature along the way. The second was with Hans and Younah. It was the bamboo rafting in Kanchanaburi early in the morning catching for some rays for a bit watching life along the river. A relaxing one. And the last time, it is more like an adventurous game rowing along and against the flow. At some points they made a stop for us to swim..oh..i so liked it. We stopped for steak on the way back. My friends cracked 1000 of jokes and I just laughed like mad. It was such a happy moment hearing all the laughers of everyone and myself.

No comments: