Sunday, June 14, 2009

Tum--Chanyapong Thongsawang
































Anyone into piano?

My friend, the one on the left, will perform at Thailand Cultural Centre on July 11, 2009.

And I'm more than thrilled to see his performance at the concert. Oh my god, I'm so proud of him! Come to think of it now and to be cpmpletely honest I don't think I can miss his perfomance. I have always wanted to see him play privately or publicly. So no matter what I gotta be there.

Having my friend play some of J. Brahms's work, one of my fav pianist, is gonne be so aWesome! Can't wait :D

The Honorable Rehearsal

I feel so greatful Tum's having us at his dressed rehearsal. I felt so great to see him play from the ringside like that. I couldn't take my eyes of his hands playing every note.

No comments: