Monday, July 20, 2009

OTH EP 6.17 "You and Me and the Bottle Makes Three Tonight"


The Deleted Scenes (excerpt)

จำได้ว่าดู scene นี้แล้วร้องไห้เลยอ่ะ Well, broken heart is common. It happens all the time, basically to almost everyone. Simpliest way out is just to get over it. Tell you what, it doesn't quite go anywhere, sort of stay with you forever. I know it has to be fixed but by who? It's gonna be like a replacement then. I'm not the expert, so I don't know.
================================================
Julian : So the last time you were in love...
Now I get it
Brook: Yeah, it was a long time ago
---
Brook : But you can't choose who you love.
Julian : You're right. You don't. But you choose whether or not you open your heart to love.
Brook : What do you want me to say?
Julian : How about "I love you too, Julian"?
Brook : How about "I like you a lot"?
This is all happening really fast. And you know it's not as simple for me.

Julian : And you wanna know what I think. You do love me ..or you could love me.

But you just too stuborn and scared to admit it because the last time you really gave your heart to someone, it got broken.

And I got that. I've been there.

But somewhere along the line you gave up on the idea that you deserve to feel this way again.

But you don't see what I see, Brook. You deserve this. So I'm gonna try one more time.
I love you. I'm in love with you. I'm so lost and completely in love with you.

Brook : Julian, I..I care about you so much.

Gotta admit I am Brook here. I'm that girl who is not able to say those 3 words. If I was put in her shoes, best I could do would be the exact same as Brook that "I like you a lot. And I care about you so much". That the best I could, at least for now.

Julian: You know what? It's ok. Someday, you'll let someone in. Today's just not that day.
It's a little too soon.
Brook: It's a little too soon.

OTH EP 6.16 "Screenwriter's Blues"

Gorgeous brunette with an amazing energy and smile.

Funny. Intelligen. Kind-hearted. Strong-headed. Simple. Complicated. Motherly. Tough. Sensitive. Beautiful.

Well, well. Sophia Bush really pulls it off like that! Great job!

No comments: