Monday, July 20, 2009

OTH S6




It's like the show got carried away. The story doesn't go anywhere much in the very first part. It took them like 13 Eps to get back on track and that's half of the season already. Somehow it just didn't feel like OTH. I think it's a little too violent having nanny Carry being a psychopath with axes and was hit right in the forehead with bottle.It's too gruesome for a teen show, espically when tree hill has big range of audiences. Somehow I didn't find it too entertaining to watch scenes like that. I used to find nanny Carry character lovable in a way even though she was trying to seduce Natthan but she sure has made the show more interesting as to how he's gonna deal with the situation.


And Skills and Deb really? I know they try really hard to keep every character in the show so we wouldn't have to leave coz I think they are working togther more like friends than biz but Skills and Deb are not really convincing. One moment they like mean so much to each other and the next they just have Deb said 'I think we should end this , us'. It's just too convenient. Wait, isn't that something Tree Hill always do? One moment "I'm the guy for you, Brook Davis" and the next "I'm the guy for you, Payton" So who are you for really, Lucas? You know what I think, u r for Lindsey. The show just easily cut Lindsey off when she was so damn good at it just becoz becoz Luke has to be for Payton or whatever reason is. I mean look at Lindsey. She can really make believe that she was in love with Lucas and he meant so much for her and she kinda helped Chad too to make us feel like he kinda felt the same. I think he looked more in love with Lindsey than with Payton, no matter how many time he said "I love you, Payton" and kissed. It's not just not convincing and the whole time you just feel that they were only acting. I think they are trying too hard to say that fated or whatever.


I think the story would have been way more interesting if Lucas was with Lindsey and they brought a new guy for Payton. And they both would have their epic love stories. Like that, none of the characters will have to leave. Becoz it would have to end there when everything is completed when Lucas and Payton are together. There could be more and more to come if it was like that. It's a little sad when the production team couldn't figure something like that out.

Like I said, Tree Hill was back on track after EP13. Bringing Julian to the show for Brook was a smart move. Even though they fell short when having Julian fall in love with Brook too quickly but gotta admit that the guy just did one good job rite there and so he became one of my fav charater of the show now. But I don't like Mia character, when is she leaving ? Was a bit disappointed that she is a regular cast now. And yeah!!! Chace Adams is back but it sucks that he has to be with Mia. I mean she could be quite a singer but not really a good actress. She always act like she's beautiful, hot and everything but having big boobs and big lip-plumper doesn't mean someone is sexy.

No comments: