Thursday, March 19, 2009

Creek, The Finale

Joey: So I like a teen soap. So what? I have an emotional connection to it you wouldn't understand.

Jen: What am I going to do with you? You're constantly getting into these situations where you jump in with your heart, and then you have to jump out with your head. Your heart and your head have just been in constant conflict with each other.
Joey: Well, that's because there's nothing else to be conflicted about. I am all out of conflict. I have been for years.


Joey: He's my soul mate. He's tied to my childhood, and it's a love that is pure and eternally innocent. I can't be let off the hook because I might just get the notion that it's ok to keep running.

Jen : The important thing is for you to believe in something, because I promise you that that belief will keep you warm at night, and I want you to feel safe always. And then there's love. I want you to love to the tips of your fingers, and when you find that love, wherever you find it, whoever you choose, don't run away from it. But you don't have to chase after it either. You just be patient, and it'll come to you, I promise, and when you least expect it

Lilly: What's a soul mate?
Dawson: It's uh... well, it's like a best friend, but more. It's the one person in the world that knows you better than anyone else. It's someone who makes you a better person. Actually, they don't make you a better person, you do that yourself because they inspire you. A soul mate is someone who you carry with you forever. It's the one person who knew you and accepted you and believed in you before anyone else did or when no one else would. And no matter what happens, you'll always love her. Nothing can ever change that. Make sense?

Pacey: I'm just saying thank you. You reminded me of what I'm capable of feeling. It's like I was... walking around seeing my life through a smudged window, and then I saw you and the smudges were gone. The window was clean.

Pacey: Actually, I... hold on, I'm not done yet, I also want for you to be happy. It's really important for me that you be happy so I want you to be with someone, whether be Dawson, or a New York guy or some man that you haven't even met yet but I want you to be with someone who can be part of the life that you want for yourself. I want you to be with someone who makes you feel like I feel when I'm with you. So, I guess, the point of this long run-on sentence that blessed the last 10 years of our lives is just that the simple act of being in love with you is enough for me.

No comments: