Thursday, March 19, 2009

Kevin Williamson

I fall in love with the show Dawson's Creek, like head-over-heels. I liked it 10 years ago. I like it now. It guess it will be my favorite show of all time.

What i like most about the show is what really is behind the show, the one writing the screenplay, Kevin Williamson. I just love all those dialogues that he wrote. I have to admit that what he wrote is so me. What he thinks is what I think. The reaction of what I'd do towards something. I like him even more learning he wrote some part out of his own stories. He said in the fearture in the Dawson's Creek Finale he also has what he called soul mate in real life, one that didnt end up as spouse. I am in the same situation. I guess it's no surprise why I like him as much.

By the way, people said the episode 5 and 6 suck and they should have ended at episode 4.
They dont like it because they said there's no connection between the characters and that they are set to be apart. I...see nothing wrong with that. I mean in reality, we are all grown apart once we are grownups. And that's life and that's what we have to live with.

No comments: