Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Dawson's Creek S5 and Finale

Ok! So I didn't like Dawson's Creek S5 that much or maybe at all. I don't hate it that the characters grew apart. That's the way life is. I understand that! But the story line and the dialogue that I love about the show is just not there anymore. You watch one episode after episode and the story is not going anywhere. You finished one episode and it didn't feel like you had watched anything. Like a zero episode.

The finale is pretty aWeSome though. Too bad Dawson didn't end up with Joey. I have rooted for them too for too long. I just thought they'll be good together. I mean if they were real people like these two that had so much between them, I really thought they were supposed to be. Even though I realized that in real life we just don't always end up with someone we thought we're meant to be with but can't we at least see in a show?

No comments: