Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Water Fight 2009 in the Hometown Rocks!!

It was long time ago that I didn't enjoy Songkran Festival this much!
Catching up with your friends from primary school, some you can only recognize the familiar faces but not their names but somehow they made you feel really great thinking about the old days when you were just lil' kid!

This year we hung out at Warun's place. He played the DJ as usal and he did a great, great job.
Really got the crowd and we were dancing on the street, soaking wet! So much fun. I did't wanna come back home right away when the nite was over.OMG I missed them so much. There were Eve, Toro, Gas, Monton (Teung), Chaiwat and etc...I sure as hell will do it again next year!!

And ...my sister's crew I had dinner wz was so cool. Plus we were with the cutest boy in town. 55 :D

No comments: